FOI Events LLC (CSR Activity) is organizing a blood donation camp in association with Indian Consulate-Dubai and Bilva Indian School to commemorate India's 68th Republic Day.
Date : 26th January 2018
Inauguration Time : 8.30 am
Venue : Bilva Indian School, Al Ghusais School Zone, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Donors are requested to pre-register on or before 26th January 2018, the preference will be given to those who register in advance.
Kindly Note Who is Eligible to Donate
- Age should be between 18 to 60 years
- Should not have donated blood in the last 16 weeks
- Should weigh minimum of 50 Kgs / 110 Pounds
- Should not have ever taken insulin
- Proper healthy breakfast avoiding fatty food.
- No fever or any illness.
- Not taking any antibiotics.
- Pain killers, antihypertensive medication, medication for gout, cholesterol and diabetes is OK.
- Insulin dependent diabetes cannot donate.
- Those who Travelled to malaria endemic countries in the last one month are not eligible to donate.
- Female donors should not be pregnant, lactating or menstruating.
- Any surgery in last 6 months or if anyone is suffering from any major illness are not eligible to donate blood.
- Visit to a dentist will call for deferral from 3 days to 1 week based on the procedure done.
Will not be allowed to donate blood if traveled to India in last one month.
For more details, please contact:
Mr. Suresh - +971 50 151 2757
Mr. Mohanraj - +971 55 496 8330
Mr. Sivanandan - +971 56 477 1300